Are you ready to help defend potential? We are looking for people to help continue our mission to empower lives and steer our Littles on a pathway towards a brighter future. Unfortunately, we are currently at capacity for Big Sisters and are currently in need of Bilingual (English/Spanish) Big Brothers to help serve our male Littles who are currently on the waitlist.
Big Brothers Big Sisters requires all volunteers meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be willing and able to make at least a one-year commitment to the program
- Be willing and able to meet with your Little Brother/Little Sister for the required time commitment
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current car insurance
- Have a safe driving record (no DUIs within the past three years; no more than two moving violations in the past year)
- Never been convicted of a felony
- No illegal drug use currently or within the last twelve months (this includes marijuana)
If you do not meet all the requirements, there are other ways to get involved with us! Follow us on social media, make a donation to support community change, sign up for our newsletter or advocate on our behalf through your networks to encourage others to get involved.